Thursday, January 7, 2010

Write Naked..

The following post was written last night January 6, 2010. I thought a while before posting it. I asked myself, why ? Why share this? The answer is that this blog is about the process of writing. The pitfalls, obstacles, what works and what doesn't–for me. I hesitated in posting because of the subject matter, but the subject matter isn't what is so important here. What is important is that I sat down and just wrote something, something spontaneous, something ... its from a piece 'Write Naked'-Hanna R Goodman.I just like its preface, it goes like ..
'Write Naked' is written by author Hannah R. Goodman. Her musings on the writing process and the teaching of writing will inspire readers to pick up their pens (key boards) and get started on their very own Great American Novel (or Blog!).

I also think that the inspiration in this piece is significant–another book, reading someone else's writing stirred something within me that made me want to write, and, there lies the power of reading. Reading.. Reading.. Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages